Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End

BFett wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:25 pm
I wouldn't mind seeing your list of what LT 1.0 should have been. I have my ideas too.
Flatfingers wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:55 am
nickgreyden, this is exactly the kind of specific outline I'd like to see suggested.

To keep this thread dedicated to comments specifically about the end of Josh's Limit Theory, could I persuade you to repost your suggested list of features to the new "In My Limit Theory..." topic?
Posted in the new topic.

I'm sure it's buried in one of these threads somewhere, but does anyone know what hurdles are preventing the code from being ready to share? There appear to be a lot of developers in the kickstarter; why not post the code to GitHub and let people poke around? Who knows, maybe the game will grow and flourish?

sum1els wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:20 am
I'm sure it's buried in one of these threads somewhere, but does anyone know what hurdles are preventing the code from being ready to share? There appear to be a lot of developers in the kickstarter; why not post the code to GitHub and let people poke around? Who knows, maybe the game will grow and flourish?
Josh is the hurdle at this stage.
He is a perfectionist, and we love him.
Most likely, he is attempting to tidy up the code to be in a usable fashion so that anyone can press "play" and get to see it run.
Then again, if it was me, I'd happily take a break from the code, and take a holiday.
Granted, it's going over a year since Josh said he would release it, but to be fair, the project is cancelled, and there is nothing forcing Josh to achieve this.
Personally, I like this forum and the people on here, and it's nice to say Hi once in a while, and wonder what the squirrels have been doing lately.. oh, and trains!
:ghost:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

True, true. But, at the same time, I feel that a year's worth of energy and enthusiasm have been squandered. Concerning the code clean up, would a handful of fans been more effective than Josh's part-time/post burn-out efforts? We'll never know, but hey, some of us are still here. :D

Online Now