Return to “Games”

Re: Starfield

Er... the music is nice?

I like the idea of BethSoft moving beyond just the two franchise properties. My guesses were for either SF or spy genre settings. So no objection to Starfield, assuming it's designed to be playable as a single-player offline game (otherwise no sale).

But there are still plenty of fun questions we can ask.

What does "open-world" even mean for a space game? Is "Spacerim" planned to ve a Freelancer-like game, where you can fly from place to place to shoot things (ships), trade things for better gear (bigger ships, better weapons/engines/etc.), and in the Fallout 4/76 mode, build bases (colonies)? How would Starfield being open-world distinguish it from past space games?

Lore? Ship management? Crew management? 4X features?

And will it also support fan mods?
Re: Starfield

Flatfingers wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:02 am
Is "Spacerim" planned to be a Freelancer-like game, where you can fly from place to place to shoot things (ships), trade things for better gear (bigger ships, better weapons/engines/etc.)
I do hope so, Flat. :)
masseffect7 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:27 am
Maybe Bethesda can fill the hole BioWare has left for a space sci-fi adventure.
A well written and exciting storyline would be most welcome, masseffect7. :thumbup:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:19 am
the first few seconds when theres actual trailer in the trailer it looks a whole lot like a freelancer nod :ghost:
Yes, it does, Cornflakes! ;)

I can only hope that I finally get a game which gives me all the elements that made Freelancer such a standout game for me. :D :angel:

Online Now