Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Preliminary Charactering

Looks good to me! Can't think of anything critical to suggest. :thumbup: In terms of non-critical, you could potentially put an extra point in unconventional, I suppose, which would greatly broaden your possibilities during your first mission. (To give an idea of "how greatly", moving a point from intuition to unconventional on my character sheet creator gives you 71 potential pieces of gear to choose from, instead of 50. ) On the other hand, your points in maneuverability and intuition would let you do a decent job at dodging most attacks, and the intuition is helpful for staying alive. It really just depends on how you want to build your character.

Your backstory is great, creative, and I love it. :D Everything fits well with the REKT universe, so no suggestions there either. You can post in the main thread when you're ready, after you get the gear choices worked out - provided nobody else has any suggestions for you, of course, and you don't want to toy around with it a bit more.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: REKT: The Preliminary Charactering

Yeah, looks like a solid char sheet. Personally, completely for RP reasons, I would have put 1 in unconventional instead of conventional, solely because an axe is an unconventional weapon ;)
But you can keep it as is as well, or move your intuition over like Tal mentioned. Your call. :)
For purchases, you have a lot of options, but the good loadout strongly depends on how you see your character working in combat: close up, sniper, support, mid-range, etc etc
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now