Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Little Questions Thread

Dinosawer wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:48 am
Other question: what does it roll if I were to launch (and catch, of course) myself using a grav amp a la gravity shotgun?
In other words can I do that without killing myself :ghost:
^
I know you're thinking about the TARGET thing, but I would like to know this cause I might wanna use it this mission :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

I think I'd probably do a roll for you vs default +2 for the throw, to see how close you land to where you want... and then probably a roll vs default to see how well you nail the landing. "Default" here being my word for "everything is 0s"... but that's just at a glance without really trying to work it out or make sure it's balanced with the other ways to toss yourself around. :P It's probably what I'd end up using if you executed it in-turn, though.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

So, how does maneuverability work in zero-G, exactly? Does it apply to every single movement, no matter how minor, or only directly in combat/for more complicated moves? Would my character have to roll it for just changing my position by a couple of meters (with both having a wall to push off of and a wall to catch on to), and if so, would I at least get some kind of advantage on the roll?

Online Now