Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:22 am
Remind me at ~1800GMT, when im hopefully back home from work :D
Regretfully, I am still a Human 2.0 that has - as opposed to the current version Human 4.0 - only have internet access when I am at home or at work (but then, I am supposed to work). Therefore I was not online at 18gmt.

Perhaps this late reminder will find you during the week end and sitting in front of an adequate device? :mrgreen:

Thanks for your help btw :thumbup:

CSE wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:55 am
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Regretfully, I am still a Human 2.0 that has - as opposed to the current version Human 4.0 - only have internet access when I am at home or at work (but then, I am supposed to work). Therefore I was not online at 18gmt.

Perhaps this late reminder will find you during the week end and sitting in front of an adequate device? :mrgreen:

All fine, didnt get home until 04:00gmt next day so i couldnt have done anything anyway :ghost:

Going to get you a good shot (or the whole file if you want) in a moment

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:43 am
CSE wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:55 am
Cornflakes_91 wrote:

All fine, didnt get home until 04:00gmt next day so i couldnt have done anything anyway :ghost:

Going to get you a good shot (or the whole file if you want) in a moment
A good shot, good sir.

The whole file has probably enough Gigas to blow my Human 2.0 absence of Cloud storage :lol:

Online Now