Return to “Suggestions”

Music and sound

So I'm wondering what kind of music the game will have and if Josh is planning on creating it himself or not?

Because I am experienced in music and sound design, and I'd be glad to donate that skill to making some music, background ambiance or sound FX.
Re: Music and sound

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/11 ... h-parnell/
"As for the music, I also plan to compose it myself, as I’ve been a hobbyist composer for many years and have a lot of ideas concerning the aural atmosphere that I’d like to create for this game. Several backers have given me positive feedback on the piece that I composed for the Kickstarter trailer (and subsequently made available to download for free). However, since the launch, I’ve also had several professional composers contact me and express interest in producing the score for Limit Theory. It’s possible that, if I end up feeling overwhelmed by the game development, I may turn to someone else. Still, there’s a big appeal to me in having Limit Theory be totally under the creative control of the one who envisioned it.
Re: Music and sound

Quantimo wrote:http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/11 ... h-parnell/
"As for the music, I also plan to compose it myself, as I’ve been a hobbyist composer for many years and have a lot of ideas concerning the aural atmosphere that I’d like to create for this game. Several backers have given me positive feedback on the piece that I composed for the Kickstarter trailer (and subsequently made available to download for free). However, since the launch, I’ve also had several professional composers contact me and express interest in producing the score for Limit Theory. It’s possible that, if I end up feeling overwhelmed by the game development, I may turn to someone else. Still, there’s a big appeal to me in having Limit Theory be totally under the creative control of the one who envisioned it.
Ahaaa! i looked on teh forums a bit(though the search function said that 'music' was too common a word to search. :I ) but didn't find anything, didn't think to search for interviews! Thank you :3

Online Now