Return to “Suggestions”

Station Details

I have noticed that the connectors in between the station parts is still rectangular sticks.
this means that the way they wil look is still in the future, my suggestion is that these can be made like latticework (triangle things along the struts, right word?) with pipes and shaz goung thrugh,
also a station generator that makes them more compact maybe circular stations ( example: x3 ) with generated pieces and docking bays etc, the look of some eve stations in 50% scale could work.
some stations should be BIG (eve) and could work as large cities in the sky, the second station type could be used there. any this doesent need to be circular though, it could as well be asymetric or a long rectanguar station thing.

just say'n, eve has its shit down with some of its stations.
Re: station details

I cant wait to see the generator fleshed out more. as is the stations look to frail to me XD but as he said when he showed us it was a first pass at it and still very rough.
If I've rambled and gone off topic im sorry but i tend to be long winded as you might notice if you stumble across my other post XD. thanks for reading.
Re: Station Details

Oh yes, I will work a lot more on it. That was quite rough, but I wanted to show the concept nonetheless :) I have heard many people express concern about how stretch out and thin the connectors were, and the fact that it looks too fragile. Your comments are duly noted and I will remember them when I work on it more in the future!
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now