Return to “Suggestions”

Unreached Stretch Goals in Later Versions?

on the strechgoals on kickstarter there is at least one thing that would be awesome, that doesent seem to be reached.
in some far off future, will you (josh) do any of these anyway? after all of the other shaz is done, is there any posibility of carriers being implemented anyway? if there isn't i feel bad for you josh bechause you wil have to stay away from anawesome part of spaaaaaace bechause we didnt do enough(i know, fuck us right? :D ).

or is the kickstarter for the main part of the game and when you start selling it you wil be able to add more?
tell us our beloved leader josh!
Re: more awesomestuffs in later versions?

Added to FAQ since I get this question a lot. Here's the answer I just wrote:
Maybe. I won't guarantee them unless we reach the goals, but I certainly won't rule them out just because we don't hit them. If I have "extra time" after finishing all the other guaranteed features, I may explore some extras, including un-reached stretch goals.
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford
Re: Unreached Stretch Goals in Later Versions?

considering your looking to the goals as much (more so in some aspects) I think it safe to say we will eventualy se most of all of these make it into the game at some point. perhaps like minecraft we will get the ( x-feature name here) update and relearn LT all over again with the new features. XD
If I've rambled and gone off topic im sorry but i tend to be long winded as you might notice if you stumble across my other post XD. thanks for reading.

Online Now