Return to “Suggestions”

suggestions for the universe

Hello,

I hope my english is not too bad, but i have a few suggestions :)

I think the universe shoud have a large variety of stars and planets, and not be limited to earth-like planets around sun-like stars;

- The universe should have red giants, white and red dwarfs, hot supergiants, etc
- Some star systems should have 2,3 or sometime more stars
- Some stars could be variable
- Planetary systems should have hot and cold gas giant (and their moons), hot and cold super-earths, mercury-like bodies, giant asteroïds and comets, with circular or elliptical orbits...
- I hope there will be some systems without intelligent life; intelligent life is intersesting but, in a infinite universe, there is enough space for anything.
- Neutron stars, pulsars, stellar and intermediar black holes, with some orbiting bodies (like pulsars planets) would be really nice :)
- Some jumps points should be hidden and discovered only by playing (skill, quest, treasure hunt, etc)
Re: suggestions for the universe

- Some jumps points should be hidden and discovered only by playing (skill, quest, treasure hunt, etc)
I don't think you'll instantly know where all the wormholes/hidden gates are since one of the biggest appeals to this game is exploration.

I think that there should be star systems (I guess sectors, because...) that don't even have stars at all. I suggested this somewhere else, but why not have huge asteroids that have been gutted into a space station (that you can also fly inside and dock within). Obviously, these mega stations will be excellent trading hubs for you to sell off or buy wares. XD

Online Now