Return to “Suggestions”

LT Goodies

I'd like to suggest an LT physical goods store (via something like CafePress, SplitReason, Topoco, etc) be set up some time in the near future so people can order LT gear like coffee mugs, T-shirts, mousepads, and so on. This is a great way to provide additional funding for those who don't care for all the stuff in between the lower and higher level rewards but want to get something material to show their sponsorship, and lets people who are interested in things like T-Shirts get some design (perhaps less complex/smaller selection) within their budget. Plus, physical goodies make for great advertising.

I mean, I would love to have an LT shirt of some kind, but my husband would kill me if I spent $250 on a Kickstarter. ;.;

I'm also not saying that this is something that should be, or could be, opened immediately. It probably wouldn't even be possible to open one before the Kickstarter ends, so it's not likely to deprive the KS of funds. It's simply another avenue for drawing funds into the project.
I am 42.
Re: LT Goodies

I think this is the sort of thing one sets up prior to launching a KS campaign, but yeah a good idea, which many other KS do have. As LT already reached its funding goal, however, I think mechandising stuff can be done outside the KS campaign if Josh is too busy to set it up now.

Online Now