Return to “Games”

Re: No Man's Sky

thesilverspanch wrote:Unfortunately I believe this game is only coming out on the PS4, which is a pity. They said they plan on a PC release, but Sony has then locked in for the initial launch at least.
I will join some angry group of gamer nerds who will peacefully protest if they do some BS like that......

EDIT - :thumbup:
Last edited by Charley_Deallus on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
thesilverspanch wrote:Unfortunately I believe this game is only coming out on the PS4, which is a pity. They said they plan on a PC release, but Sony has then locked in for the initial launch at least.
I will join ____ if they do some BS like that......
Go play planetside2, it's a better use of your time.

Also, I do look forward to playing No Man's Sky if it isn't too expensive when it launches. It is unfortunate that there won't be much player interaction though. Having a fleet and trading rare resources and data from planet to planet would be fun.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Scytale wrote:On that note, regardless of whether or not such jokes are funny, it's probably not a good idea to make one like it even in jest. Someone in a government somewhere might not think it's worth the risk
i want to cry about the state of the world, because i had the same thought and because i think its possible to happen :cry: :cry: :cry:
The world is in a sad state. There are so many things that have gone wrong in the past eight years. I partially blame the media for the current state of the world. Reporting only one side of the story all the time can't be healthy for those poor reporters.
[/rant] :(

Has there been any recent news about game-play in No Man's Sky? I know we will be able to catalog animals and planets and that for some reason the player is supposed to venture out to the center of the galaxy. Is there anything else that has been confirmed that I missed?

Online Now