Return to “General”

What will you try and achieve when the full game comes out?

Hey all,

I was reading the VG247 article and it gave me goosebumps thinking about the fun we could have when the game comes out.

I'd like to achieve:
A massive faction that will be friends with no one and destroys all who oppose them. (Basically a rogue warmongering destruction faction)

How will I achieve that?
Start off as a pirate killing and stealing my way through the galaxy. (Emotionless killer!)
Re: What will you try and achieve when the full game comes o

Start out as a mercenary, doing missions, then slowly making my ship better until I can make it the best a fighter can be, then with riches, start a large mining energy harvesting guild called the "Knights of the Blood Oath"(I will internet hug you if you know the reference) and work in ships and weapons, then waging war with everyone, such as the Grox from spore, until I can gain full control of the universe :twisted: BWAHAHAHAHA

~Sly
IVE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND A LONG TIME

Slymodi wrote:Start out as a mercenary, doing missions, then slowly making my ship better until I can make it the best a fighter can be, then with riches, start a large mining energy harvesting guild called the "Knights of the Blood Oath"(I will internet hug you if you know the reference) and work in ships and weapons, then waging war with everyone, such as the Grox from spore, until I can gain full control of the universe :twisted: BWAHAHAHAHA

~Sly
Make sure the flagship is called "Elucidator" or "Dark Repulsor."

I want a gigantic ship equipped with a massive weapon, preferably an energy cannon, that can obliterate fleets with a single shot.
I should post more and lurk less...

Technius wrote:
Slymodi wrote:Start out as a mercenary, doing missions, then slowly making my ship better until I can make it the best a fighter can be, then with riches, start a large mining energy harvesting guild called the "Knights of the Blood Oath"(I will internet hug you if you know the reference) and work in ships and weapons, then waging war with everyone, such as the Grox from spore, until I can gain full control of the universe :twisted: BWAHAHAHAHA

~Sly
Make sure the flagship is called "Elucidator" or "Dark Repulsor."

I want a gigantic ship equipped with a massive weapon, preferably an energy cannon, that can obliterate fleets with a single shot.
Come here! I will hug you now!

~Sly
IVE BEEN OUT OF MY MIND A LONG TIME

Slymodi wrote:
Technius wrote:Make sure the flagship is called "Elucidator" or "Dark Repulsor."

Come here! I will hug you now!

~Sly
“The impact of space activities is nothing less than the galvanizing of hope and imagination for human life continuum into a future of infinite possibility.”

Online Now