Return to “Creative Writing”

Re: Comments on "Small Choices - an EVE-Chronicle-esque"

SacmanXman2 wrote:Dude! I was really enjoying this series and have been anticipating the next chapter. It's been a month. Any news/updates? I know it's probably a busy time of year (it is for me anyway), but I'm justo curious.
If I'm not mistaken Tal is studying to take ACT tests.
That said, I wouldn't mind a new chapter either. :mrgreen:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
SacmanXman2 wrote:Dude! I was really enjoying this series and have been anticipating the next chapter. It's been a month. Any news/updates? I know it's probably a busy time of year (it is for me anyway), but I'm justo curious.
If I'm not mistaken Tal is studying to take ACT tests.
That said, I wouldn't mind a new chapter either. :mrgreen:
I didn't know that! As soon as he takes the test he should make another chapter then. Until then though good luck!

Heyaa, Sacman! Yes, I'm studying for the ACT. I know things are slipping elsewhere, but I can really only focus on one thing at a time. :\ I'll start working on this again soon. The time away from it has cleared my mind a bit, actually, and I have some ideas on how to get past the blocks that were troubling me before. It's very encouraging to hear someone say they like it, though - thank you! :) I very greatly appreciate that.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:Heyaa, Sacman! Yes, I'm studying for the ACT. I know things are slipping elsewhere, but I can really only focus on one thing at a time. :\ I'll start working on this again soon. The time away from it has cleared my mind a bit, actually, and I have some ideas on how to get past the blocks that were troubling me before. It's very encouraging to hear someone say they like it, though - thank you! :) I very greatly appreciate that.
That's great to hear! I hope the ACTs go well for you! I just took them a few months ago and they weren't too bad, so don't stress too much. You got dis! :thumbup:

Yup, new chapter incoming. I made a promise to someone that I'd write a new one today. :P Figure I'd better get to work on that.

As to the ACT, my main issue is math, actually. I have holes all through my knowledge that I've been working to fill. I'll get there, though. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

:D I can never stand to give things a half-hearted attempt. I tend to put everything I have into everything I do. Actually, that might be part of why I take it so hard when I fail.

Right now I'm re-reading the chapters I already have up to re-immerse myself in the story and make sure I don't miss anything. I'm finding loads of grammatical errors everywhere. :roll: I'm cataloging them as I go along, and I'll fix them later. I really want to get that chapter done. :P

Online Now