Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT forum ART and Hobby Center

BFett wrote:
Spoiler:      SHOW
An old classic image redone to simulate white light from a sun, and to give LT a desert planet.
And like that, I'm going to go back to watching the Dev updates. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

BFett wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Here's something random from me. Image
What program did you use? Is this made by hand or by algorithm?
Looks like Blender to me. :think:

Nice job. :thumbup:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Tried my hand on tablet for first time, to start from something simple decided to redraw my old work just to get used to the tablet.
Its Ctrl+Z is like a magic to me :D
Image Old image to compare

I believe background is my first problem in all drawings, need to do something with it...
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

Maybe let it rest on something. A desk or something for scale maybe? Or a display saying "Buy yours today for only $299!" It just depends on what you want to show. I like the image and I agree that it does give off the holographic feel in the first image. I think the picture may be just missing some sort of theme or setting.

Online Now