Return to “Games”

Re: Underworld Ascension

Yes, it's surprising what you get to know when surfing the net, Cornflakes. I was curious so I had a look at Flat's KS Profile. :)

He must be proud of his skills living in that wilderness. Frankly, I hadn't realized we had such a skilled survivalist in our midst. I'm wondering if it's a holiday home. It must cost him a fortune to keep warm. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:Yes, it's surprising what you get to know when surfing the net, Cornflakes. I was curious so I had a look at Flat's KS Profile. :)

He must be proud of his skills living in that wilderness. Frankly, I hadn't realized we had such a skilled survivalist in our midst. I'm wondering if it's a holiday home. It must cost him a fortune to keep warm. :angel:
It's his summer home, Victor! In winter he heads to the warmer climes of Europa.

Scytale wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:Yes, it's surprising what you get to know when surfing the net, Cornflakes. I was curious so I had a look at Flat's KS Profile. :)

It's his summer home, Victor! In winter he heads to the warmer climes of Europa.
You mean the moon of Jupiter? :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
Scytale wrote:

You mean the moon of Jupiter? :ghost:
Yes. If I meant anything else I would probably have said Europe

Victor Tombs wrote: :shock: I was interested in your move to Antarctica, was this a recent occurrence? The commute to work must be horrific, you poor exhausted fellow. You have my sympathies. :mrgreen:
If Kickstarter would like me to come in from the cold, they can jolly well remove their publishing of the "where you live" information we're forced to enter.

/handwave "You don't need to see his identification."

Also, this game's now up to 3,844 backers for $216,909. If they can maintain anything like this pace, they'll be hitting stretch goals next week.

Eeeeeeexcellent. :)

Flatfingers wrote:If Kickstarter would like me to come in from the cold, they can jolly well remove their publishing of the "where you live" information we're forced to enter.

/handwave "You don't need to see his identification."

Also, this game's now up to 3,844 backers for $216,909. If they can maintain anything like this pace, they'll be hitting stretch goals next week.

Eeeeeeexcellent. :)
There was I with mental pictures of a hardy adventurer in his snow gear trekking across the frozen wastes, Flat. ;) How easy it is to shatter such powerful images with a few words. :(

I do hope this momentum continues, it certainly brings joy to see such enthusiasm from backers. The campaign got a mention in "Around the Verse Episode 30" from CIG and they added it will be featured on the RSI website shortly. :D :D

Flatfingers wrote:It's at times like these that I long for Josh to return...

...so that the Lidless Eye of this forum can turn on him and his life instead of that of a meek and quiet forum member such as myself.

:shifty:
....a meek and quiet forum member such as myself.

Hardly, Flat. :lol: Thank heavens you're not as you describe yourself. ;)

I'm not happy with this obsession the developers seem to have with co-op. There are a number of comments being made on the KS to indicate that such an idea has less than universal appeal. I'm with the group who want all the resources concentrated on making a game that is as close to the original as possible. But bigger and with superior graphics and with even better and more intricate story. :angel:

:shifty: I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Online Now