Return to “Polls”

Are you happy with weekly updates with no daily Devlogs?

1. Yes! Less Talk, More Work.
Total votes: 28 (18%)
2. Bu..but..what about my daily fix?
Total votes: 36 (23%)
3. I'm happy with whatever Josh feels is necessary for RTB(Road to Beta).
Total votes: 59 (38%)
4. No. I think the daily devlogs are good for Josh too.
Total votes: 15 (10%)
5. Squirrels(By popular demand)
Total votes: 19 (12%)
Total votes: 157
Re: Are you happy with weekly updates with no daily Devlogs?

Victor Tombs wrote: :shifty: He rarely answers any of the questions I ask so it can be more interesting to read the comments of the other members. :P
Well Victor, I think you have always known the right solution to that one: just scatter 'code' / 'rendering' / 'node' / 'elegant' etc. sporadically throughout the question and you're guaranteed to catch my eye at least thrice as fast :shifty: :oops:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:Well Victor, I think you have always known the right solution to that one: just scatter 'code' / 'rendering' / 'node' / 'elegant' etc. sporadically throughout the question and you're guaranteed to catch my eye at least thrice as fast
:lol: Yes, I am well aware of what catches your eye, Josh. To be honest, I've enjoyed most of this exploration in the mystic lands of King Parnell. I've learned a lot by just mingling with ladies and gentlemen who are willing to share their time and talents here. You will never turn me into a code geek but you knew that from the very early days. I never really expect answers to my questions in text format. I know that, sooner or later, I will receive those answers in the game you deliver.

I still have a burning desire to know all about the NPC interactions but I am a patient man and I know all will be revealed...sooner or later. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Kambalo wrote:I have to be honest, the only reason I come everyday is to see what he posted in the daily log :lol:
:( That's a shame, Kambalo. Obviously, I enjoy what Josh has to say but there are many contributions by the membership which are well worth a look.

Aye, I concur.. however I seem lost on this subject, as I never do know where to look for these contributions on a daily basis... :(
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

FormalMoss wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Kambalo wrote:I have to be honest, the only reason I come everyday is to see what he posted in the daily log :lol:
:( That's a shame, Kambalo. Obviously, I enjoy what Josh has to say but there are many contributions by the membership which are well worth a look.

Aye, I concur.. however I seem lost on this subject, as I never do know where to look for these contributions on a daily basis... :(
I tend to plough my way through the latest contributions via "View active topics", FormalMoss. ;) :angel:

I realized a couple of days ago that Josh had edited his one post in the Road to the Beta topic. I had missed an update...by 8 (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, EIGHT) days. I went to the bar, and spent 80 dollars on a booze binge. I didn't know that he had updated. I cried myself to sleep. I would turn on notifications, but half of the time it isn't Josh posting an update and I don't want my email spammed with notifications from people saying "I LIEK EL TEE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" and all of that... :cry:
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:I realized a couple of days ago that Josh had edited his one post in the Road to the Beta topic. I had missed an update...by 8 (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, EIGHT) days. I went to the bar, and spent 80 dollars on a booze binge. I didn't know that he had updated. I cried myself to sleep. I would turn on notifications, but half of the time it isn't Josh posting an update and I don't want my email spammed with notifications from people saying "I LIEK EL TEE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" and all of that... :cry:
Um..I just go to Josh's profile page and find out the posts he's made recently using 'Search User's Posts.'

Charley_Deallus wrote:I realized a couple of days ago that Josh had edited his one post in the Road to the Beta topic. I had missed an update...by 8 (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, EIGHT) days. I went to the bar, and spent 80 dollars on a booze binge. I didn't know that he had updated. I cried myself to sleep. I would turn on notifications, but half of the time it isn't Josh posting an update and I don't want my email spammed with notifications from people saying "I LIEK EL TEE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" and all of that... :cry:
Lifehack: check the Kickstarter page directly, remember how many updates there were, see if there's one more now. Do this once a day.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now