Heck Yeah
Total votes: 3 (21%)
No way Jose
Total votes: 6 (43%)
Make 1 with special alien language too
Total votes: 1 (7%)
I want a collectible edition as well
Total votes: 2 (14%)
Dude you are full of horse digested food.
Total votes: 2 (14%)
Total votes: 14
Re: Would you like to have a LT game card?

Graf wrote:Are we talking playing cards here? A goggle search didn't turn up a "game card" other than the kind you use to play poker and go fish. :? That and high end GPUs.
I second the question: you mean an in-game mini game, or some collectible offline real items that catch dust and lie unused in a corner after having cost a fortune to ship to another continent?

A deck of 52 Limit Theory themed playing cards would be really neat. I imagine procedural nebula on the backs of the cards, and different ships and stations on the front of the cards. Larger ships would be on higher cards such as the Ace and King.

I may even make a few demo images if you guys need a visual of what I'm thinking.

BFett wrote:A deck of 52 Limit Theory themed playing cards would be really neat. I imagine procedural nebula on the backs of the cards, and different ships and stations on the front of the cards. Larger ships would be on higher cards such as the Ace and King.

I may even make a few demo images if you guys need a visual of what I'm thinking.
This is my suggestion, exactly what you wrote, when I said similar to exploding kittens I was talking about the graphic style, something original, something like what Bfett suggested.

Maybe some of the talented graphic artists we have here could put their brains together and create an awesome collectible card set.

Online Now