Return to “General”

Re: Limit Theory Fan Contest - Discussion

Victor Tombs wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Is everything alright Katorone? :? I was curious to see who won but see that you haven't posted anything at all in a month.
There are a number of us who are very concerned for Katorone, Hyperion. :( I hope he is having some success with his fight to put his real life problems in their place.

I continue to send him my very best vibes.
I'll add my good vibes. I really hope things will get better for Katorone.

And I'll add my next submission as well - here as there is no thread yet for the next contest. I was not expecting to reach the deadline for the announced "next" topic of the holiday season, so I went with another focus (commerce). But make sure to look until the end for a wink in the direction of this competition's topic ;)

This is an animation movie: here on youtube.

Enjoy and thanks for any feedback!

CSE wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Hyperion wrote:Is everything alright Katorone? :? I was curious to see who won but see that you haven't posted anything at all in a month.
There are a number of us who are very concerned for Katorone, Hyperion. :( I hope he is having some success with his fight to put his real life problems in their place.

I continue to send him my very best vibes.
I'll add my good vibes. I really hope things will get better for Katorone.

And I'll add my next submission as well - here as there is no thread yet for the next contest. I was not expecting to reach the deadline for the announced "next" topic of the holiday season, so I went with another focus (commerce). But make sure to look until the end for a wink in the direction of this competition's topic ;)

This is an animation movie: here on youtube.

Enjoy and thanks for any feedback!
Haha, you have been a busy bee! Very cool indeed. Which version of Vue did you go for? :squirrel:

Victor Tombs wrote:What can I say, CSE? That was a very well produced piece of work. :clap: I'm sold on your container concept and my corporation will be in touch shortly to work out the fine details of a contract. ;) :D
I'm not sure what is going to happen as far as the contest is concerned b ut I'm hoping that Katorone feels able to contact us soon to give us further information. :angel:
Thanks for the nice comment. We make rebates for multi-system customers, so do not hesitate to visit our offices regularly :lol:
Katorone should take all the time he needs. I hope he'll be back as soon as possible, though. [vibes]
HowSerendipitous wrote: Haha, you have been a busy bee! Very cool indeed. Which version of Vue did you go for? :squirrel:
Thanks, my computer was mostly busy, with about 2 hours per second of movie (using 4 processors, with hyper threading to 8). With the lukecold winter, that was enough heating for my house :lol:
I am using Vue 2014 Pioneer, with the addition of RenderUp (to use all processors, have more rendering options, and as a side effect, remove the logo).

Online Now