Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: If you know how to draw, tell me where to start...

Victor Tombs wrote:Any new artwork, Shuul :?: :angel:
Oh hey, thanks for asking :)

Not much of art for me now, as a lot of happening both in my country and my career.
But I spend around 10-20 minutes on each lunch for doodling: Image And some sketches: Image Image This one is a character from VN "Song of Saya" (I recommend it, very cool horror/thriller/mystery/romance story)

It seems that workflow will go down till the end of this month, so hopefully Ill be back on track.
I want to make something big and fancy :)
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

That collection of sketches will do nicely, Shuul. :thumbup: :D

Don't ever feel that you have to present highly polished and complete works. Sketches are fine. Just try to keep your thread visible because it doesn't take long for it to disappear into the "archive" without fairly regular attention. ;)

And I agree with DW about individual scans of pieces. Even if they are only sketches, it is better to present them individually. :angel:
Re: "The every forum needs an art thread" thread

StarrySpelunker wrote:So in the spirit of such I decided to start it off with a good start.

So? Any other artists on here? What media do you use and what is your latest work?

Oh my god, that is so awesome, i wish I could draw space like this.
Do you have some secrets for making something like this? Maybe even without using CG? Any tutorial will be helpful.

I use mostly graphite, colored pencils, liners, markers, watercolor and a bit of gouache. I'm far from pro-artist, just learning on my own, you can find most of my works on this thread and on DeviantArt.
This forum is great, Ill admit that most of my progress is due to people here who supported me and provided adequate critics.

And yes, ill create more general ART-thread for this forum in a week, so people will not be confused, Ill be happy if you will join me there :)
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

Those are nice sketches, Shuul. :thumbup:
And wow StarrySpelunker, that looks great!
I look forward to that thread, as the name of this one is indeed a bit confusing. ;)

I recently finished something that had been sitting nearly finished on my hard drive for a while:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now