Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Wing Commander Music Orchestral Recording Project

Victor Tombs wrote:I encourage you to do so, Katorone. :thumbup:

If I have one regret in life it is that I never learned to play a musical instrument. :(
I actually got myself an electrical guitar a few months back. It now sits in the corner most of the time, but I feel the passion to learn how to play again building up again.
I'm not taking lessons, so I have to consciously plan in some practice time, and find challenges myself (though at the starting stage challenges are plenty, perhaps even overwhelming).
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Katorone wrote:I actually got myself an electrical guitar a few months back. It now sits in the corner most of the time, but I feel the passion to learn how to play again building up again.
I'm not taking lessons, so I have to consciously plan in some practice time, and find challenges myself (though at the starting stage challenges are plenty, perhaps even overwhelming).
Well, I suppose guitars can be very decorative and I know they have their own "group" of collectors but I really think it would be a good idea to set aside some time to play it, Katorone. ;) :angel:

I remember receiving a Stylophone for Christmas many years ago. I'm not sure I'd class it as a musical instrument but we had a lot of fun with it over the festive season that year. Knowing my penchant for not decluttering I probably still have it tucked away somewhere. :)

I'm afraid my take on simplicity doesn't extend to my physical surroundings. :lol:

Of course a Stylophone classifies as a musical instrument. It still requires skill and practice to play it well.
It was actually one of my favourite instruments as a kid. Come to think of it, it might not be a bad gift to my godchildren to pique their interest in music. Though I'm not sure their parents would be very happy with me. :lol:
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Online Now