Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Elite Archives Book : A 30 Year History of Elite

Katorone wrote:That's quite an honour! Think we'll get Josh to bind it in "proper" material? :D
I'm hoping Mr Parnell's tour de force will be leather bound with gold tooling but I think that may be a tad optimistic. *chuckle* However, he has indicated that it will be a quality product both in written content and materials used. I just hope he manages to find a suitable publisher for this important tome.

:shifty: I say "tome" optimistically of course. :mrgreen:

Lum wrote:You could ask for a Victor Special Edition of the book with covers crafted by the best leatherworkers of the realm, the runes forged by the best dwarf blacksmiths and the pages magically written by the best wizards of the planes... :ghost: :ghost:
I don't think that would be fair to the other backers at the physical book level, Lum. But I would be prepared to pay a premium for such a wondrous publication. :clap: :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Lum wrote:You could ask for a Victor Special Edition of the book with covers crafted by the best leatherworkers of the realm, the runes forged by the best dwarf blacksmiths and the pages magically written by the best wizards of the planes... :ghost: :ghost:
I don't think that would be fair to the other backers at the physical book level, Lum. But I would be prepared to pay a premium for such a wondrous publication. :clap: :angel:
I really counted on it, Vic :lol: :thumbup:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Victor Tombs wrote:Oh yes, that would be very nice, Dinosawer. :thumbup: In several volumes accompanied by as many colour images as possible would be even more desirable. :D :D
Why stop there? Make it a full on picture book! :D
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now