Return to “Everything & Anything”

CTRL - V

An extraordinarily stupid yet remarkably fun game at the same time. The rules are simple. Hit reply, and then control-v (or whatever your equivalent for paste is)!

PS ~ Copying something "cool" just for the sake of the game is cheating. Let's have the truth...what do you really have on your clipboard? 8-)

Here's me:

• noiseBufferSize
[/color]
Boring :( hopefully someone else is more interesting :)
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford
Re: CTRL - V

INSERT INTO `impasse`.`posts` (
`ID` ,
`Author` ,
`Post` ,
`Timestamp` ,
`Tags` ,
`Title`
)
VALUES (
NULL , 'DWMagus', 'This is the first post',
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP , 'News', 'Test'
);

Apparently I was setting up a new SQL back end for a blog.
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Bobby brooks

(...well, I've just listened to the song "Jack and Diane" and wanted to know what the heck that referred to. Turns out it's a brand of girl's clothing from the sixties. That said...)

Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of livin' is gone
Hardenberg was my name
And Terra was my nation
Deep space is my dwelling place
The stars my destination

Okay, here we go:

• Dann sagte Jesus zu den Jüngern: "Stellt euch vor, einer von euch hat einen Freund. Mitten in der Nacht geht er zu ihm, klopft an die Tür und bittet ihn: 'Leih mir doch bitte drei Brote. 6 Ich habe unerwartet Besuch bekommen und nichts im Haus, was ich ihm anbieten könnte.' 7 Vielleicht würde der Freund dann antworten: 'Stör mich nicht! Ich habe die Tür schon abgeschlossen und liege im Bett. Außerdem könnten die Kinder in meinem Bett aufwachen. Ich kann jetzt nicht aufstehen und dir etwas geben.' 8 Das eine ist sicher: Wenn er schon nicht aufstehen und dem Mann etwas geben will, weil er sein Freund ist, so wird er schließlich doch aus seinem Bett steigen und ihm alles Nötige geben, weil der andere so unverschämt ist und ihm einfach keine Ruhe lässt. 9 Darum sage ich euch: Bittet Gott, und er wird euch geben! Sucht, und ihr werdet finden! Klopft an, und euch wird die Tür geöffnet! 10 Denn wer bittet, der bekommt. Wer sucht, der findet. Und wer anklopft, dem wird geöffnet.

Seems that last thing I did was to prepare something for Sunday School. ;)

make the worst 'your mom' joke you can think of on the packaging and I will ♥love♥you♥5ever♥
also, an angry angry face
as well mayhap a dogge? a rhinosaurus? porkrinds, a penis, chewing gum
sorry I'm just wasting your time now I'll let you go! take care and have a FANTASTIC day!

Alcohol compromises gluconeogenesis, thereby heat production.
“The impact of space activities is nothing less than the galvanizing of hope and imagination for human life continuum into a future of infinite possibility.”

Richard Hurtz's Fleet Commander reports that the colonization fleet has found a native population on planet K36163.L3. The natives appear to be in the early stages of development and are requesting supplies. The locals have a dire need for 22226 Manufactured Products, 23663 Refined Metals, 31851 Energy Units, and 32866 Consumables. These mimimum resources must be delivered before Fri Mar 1 2013 17:32:35 EST for the natives to survive.

This is from a browser based game I'm playing called Dark Expanse. (http://www.deorc.com/DarkExpanse/Login.jsp) If I provide the requested supplies, they will join my empire thus saving me the colony ships and supplies needed to get the colony up and running. This is the third one of these I've found.
Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I have seen, it seem to me most strange, that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Online Now