Return to “Announcements”

Re: Ultra-High-Quality Monthly Update Video Torrents

Victor Tombs wrote:
Katorone wrote:
light487 wrote:How big did the HQ video file end up being for this one?
6.8GB
I've been making do with the YouTube offering up until now but after that gorgeous update from Josh I've decided to switch to the torrents. I shall immediately begin downloading the previous offerings so generously provided by Mr Parnell. :D

I can hear my ISP provider cursing already. :lol:
Excellent idea! You won't be sorry.
I have a special area on my NAS set aside for tasty bits like LT updates. It contains 19.3GB already, with the last update still on its way. :D
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Victor Tombs wrote:
Katorone wrote:Excellent idea! You won't be sorry.
I have a special area on my NAS set aside for tasty bits like LT updates. It contains 19.3GB already, with the last update still on its way. :D
Was February 2014 (#14) the first torrent, Katorone? Is there anything available prior to that or is Josh's list at the beginning of this thread complete? :angel:
That list is complete. :D
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Katorone wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Katorone wrote:Excellent idea! You won't be sorry.
Was February 2014 (#14) the first torrent, Katorone? Is there anything available prior to that or is Josh's list at the beginning of this thread complete? :angel:
That list is complete. :D
And now the collector within sobs because starting anything at number 14 makes my inner child unhappy. :cry:

Thanks! ;) :angel:

Online Now