Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Elite Archives Book : A 30 Year History of Elite

:eh: I don't get it. :?

There are thousands of players who claim that Elite is their favourite space sim. Elite Dangerous pulled in thousands of KS backers yet a book as important as this has attracted only 113 backers so far and appears to be struggling to cross the half way funded line. :crazy:

If I could only have one book which was Elite related this is the one I would choose. It's certainly more important than any novel. :angel:

Lum wrote:You know, Vic, books are not so trendy as some people hope. Explosions and packed action in a screen is. So there you go. It's a shame but things are like this in this times... :(
I do understand the world as it is nowadays, Lum, but at times I find the truth to be rather sad and a little depressing. :(

Oh well, at least my passion for vinyl records is making a comeback with the youth of today. :lol:

Thanks for replying to my post. :thumbup: :D

I agree Victor, I love a nice well presented book. Can't beat it and I have nothing against Kindles or the like but it's just not as good. I am surprised at the lack of interest, there is a thread on the Elite Dangerous boards about this and it has attracted very little interest. :(

I guess this one is just not meant to be. I guess they are maybe just asking too much for the book? :eh:

Edit:
I just checked the thread on the ED Forum, it's only got 26 replies (of which about 3 0r 4 are me :shock: ) but does have 1663 views. Sadly these are not transferring to people backing and given the amount of people registered on the ED forums it's pretty low.

Online Now