Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Hobbies and Projects!

Interesting indeed.
Well, despite learning to draw i have some hobbies as well: wargaming - mostly WH40k and Infinity (that includes miniature conversionsand painting), airsoft, LARP and other things like that.

Diegetisor, your cakes made me hungry :D
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

You guys have some really cool hobbies! N810 as someone who has built large model train setups for a while I've got to say that your armies are awesome!
Also Diegetisor that food looks amazing and makes me hungry. :D

So my ark is almost finished and I'm currently working on a permanent setup for the bright leds to activate when opened, for now I have one of the leds going in the box another to be added later! Image
The only limit is the one you set.

Skyfligher wrote:You guys have some really cool hobbies! N810 as someone who has built large model train setups for a while I've got to say that your armies are awesome!

So my ark is almost finished and I'm currently working on a permanent setup for the bright leds to activate when opened, for now I have one of the leds going in the box another to be added later!
Spoiler:      SHOW
Wow Sky, that looks really great. :thumbup:
- The Snark Knight

"Look upward, and share the wonders I've seen."

Skyfligher wrote:You guys have some really cool hobbies! N810 as someone who has built large model train setups for a while I've got to say that your armies are awesome!

So my ark is almost finished and I'm currently working on a permanent setup for the bright leds to activate when opened, for now I have one of the leds going in the box another to be added later! Image
Looks great, I will upload some pics of the boombox i am working as fast as i can, mostly my hobby's consist of 3d modeling and ...... you guessed it gaming, I hope to get into making mashinimas as soon as LT is finished

So for some reason I've been watching more and more airsoft vids on YouTube, and today marked a unique milestone.. i just bought my first sniper rifle, the Novritsch SSG24.

Because I live in Ireland, the law limits this amazing package to 1 joule, or 328 fps (feet per second), or 100 m/s.
And for a side arm, I'd probably go with the Tokyo Glock, but I'll test this in-store first :)

So the reasoning is because I found myself converting an M140 .50 into a very capable Sniper Rifle in Farcry 5, and I love the idea of scouting around, flanking, and picking off targets (head shots) without raising alarms.

Also, I want to spend more time outdoors, but mountain biking is taking a back seat, as the new bike is knackering me out too easily with the extended commutes as of late.

So, all in all, I'll have to wait 8 weeks before I receive the gun, which would be perfect for the summer months.
Hopefully all this running around will get rid of this beer gut by the end of summer 😂😀
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Online Now