Return to “Announcements”

Re: The Forever-Lost Development Update of August 2014 :/

From the KS page:
JoshParnell wrote: The monthly update has been a staple of LT's development process, but I need to step back and recognize that a staple is of value only so long as it serves the underlying purpose (in this case, to show beautiful progress), and I can't bring myself to put out a lackluster update.
My respect for Josh grew even bigger :clap: I would have done the same thing. I rather have a video with 1,5 month of updates that Josh is proud of.

ramjet wrote:
DWMagus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Ramjet, I almost welcomed you to the forums, but you've been here longer than I have. :P Welcome anyway, though. Also, Lmao. Yeah, it does seem like he's superhuman a lot of the time.
Well, if Tal won't do it, I will.

Belated welcome to the forums Ramjet! :wave:
Thank you, sir.

Colorado, eh? Nice place :)
...when the weather actually knows what it wants to do. ;)
HowSerendipitous wrote:
DWMagus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Ramjet, I almost welcomed you to the forums, but you've been here longer than I have. :P Welcome anyway, though. Also, Lmao. Yeah, it does seem like he's superhuman a lot of the time.
Well, if Tal won't do it, I will.

Belated welcome to the forums Ramjet! :wave:
Welcome to the forum DWMagus! :twisted:
Awww, thank you my four-legged furry friend! :wave:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

I have been watching this develop for some time, decided to join the forum here. I think your doing a really good job with Limit Theory, it looks like its going to be a very interesting well made game. Having the ability to mod the game is also great, will add even more to it.

Its a quality project, takes time everyone knows that, so ease up on yourself a little, I know, easier said than done. ;)

Well, today something interesting happened. I decided to watch some of the old LT videos, and I realized that I had never seen the demo video #2 when Josh shows a rough version of the spaceship editor. He manages to turn a very ugly ship in a very decent model by the end of the video. No bad, not bad at all. :lol:

Sorry to say this, guys, but it seems that you are the only ones who were without a new video this month. :mrgreen:
"Playing" is not simply a pastime, it is the primordial basis of imagination and creation. - Hideo Kojima

Online Now