Return to “Polls”

Would you like Josh to post some screenshots in his Dev Logs?

No, I don't want to spoil the pleasure of watching monthly videos!
Total votes: 30 (24%)
Yes!
Total votes: 53 (43%)
Aye!
Total votes: 24 (19%)
I don't care.
Total votes: 17 (14%)
Total votes: 124
Screenshots in Dev Logs

Welcome to the poll! This poll was unanimously approved by members of IRC Limit Theory community!*

The question is:

Would you like Josh to post some screenshots in his Dev Logs when the true beauty of the deed cannot be described in words?

Side effects of responding to this poll may include, but are not limited to:

- Eternal sense of shame
- Being banned from the forums
- Displeasing the almighty Josh with this nonsense

Author of this poll was persuaded to post it by the third parties and is very sorry for doing that!**

* no actual approval was given
** true story.
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.
Re: Screenshots in Dev Logs

While I'd like it if Josh posts some more screenshots, I don't think they're needed in the dev logs.
I'd just love to be treated to a new desktop background now and then.

But... With the beta coming up in a couple of months, I don't doubt we'll be seeing a lot more screenshots appear. :D
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Sorry folks, it's been brought up before and it's just not going to happen :( Not that you're not welcome to express your desires in poll form :)

But I tend to agree with Thymine on this one - whether you would realize it or not, I think it would have a pretty significant effect in undermining the impact of the monthly update. Other than that, though, extensive daily communication is already quite time-consuming and adding media to the process would take up more time. I love keeping you guys up to date, but I love building LT even more ;)

EDIT : That being said, when the new website comes up and dev logs are actually in true blog-post-style, it will actually be loads simpler to attach media. So if I wanted to attach screenshots it would be more likely to happen when that's in place. But still not likely, overall :ghost:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:Sorry folks, it's been brought up before and it's just not going to happen :( Not that you're not welcome to express your desires in poll form :)

But I tend to agree with Thymine on this one - whether you would realize it or not, I think it would have a pretty significant effect in undermining the impact of the monthly update. Other than that, though, extensive daily communication is already quite time-consuming and adding media to the process would take up more time. I love keeping you guys up to date, but I love building LT even more ;)

EDIT : That being said, when the new website comes up and dev logs are actually in true blog-post-style, it will actually be loads simpler to attach media. So if I wanted to attach screenshots it would be more likely to happen when that's in place. But still not likely, overall :ghost:
And we were wondering why the poll results looked like the middle finger. :lol:
I'm just kidding. We totally understand. As it is, the amount of communication you have on the forums is way higher than any other dev I've seen. :D
Besides, we always have anewmusic to satisfy that itch.

In Josh we trust. :D :D :D

Online Now