Return to “Games”

Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Victor Tombs wrote:
berkeltc wrote:Dammit >_< Don't tempt me with more games. LT is what I want...what I NEED atm :p Annnnd I'm too poor. ;D And I doubt I could run it.

But fantastic nonetheless.
I pity you berkeltc but you really should avoid this place if you want to hold onto any spare cash. This place will always tempt you to support yet another kickstarter. :lol:
I haven't supported a kickstarter yet :( If I would have found Limit theory, you can bet that I would have thrown my month's supply of booze money at it. That can be like $100(Not a ton but still)
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

berkeltc wrote: haven't supported a kickstarter yet :( If I would have found Limit theory, you can bet that I would have thrown my month's supply of booze money at it. That can be like $100(Not a ton but still)
Kingdom Come: Deliverance would be a good first kickstarter choice berkeltc, if you like this sort of game. ;)

No pressure, but the squirrels are awaiting your reply. :lol:

Lum wrote:They're over a million now, with 3 hours to go. Congrats, it's a great project! :clap:
I agree wholeheartedly Lum. :clap:

The project still needs to push through the £1,200,000 mark to be sure of achieving its final stretch goal of better voiceovers and capture. This would be a very worthwhile addition. It can make or break the immersion of such games IMO.

5 Minutes left, and I am deciding to pass on this. It looks amazing. TOO amazing. I doubt my desktop could run it without a costly overhaul. That, and it won't be ready until December of 2015 (est). Who knows what might happen in that time? I might get married, die, or achieve enlightenment.

EDIT - Time is up...ps I hate you all (jk). You all convinced me to be a backer...I blame you all... :monkey:

Backers

£1,106,371
pledged of £300,000 goal

seconds to go
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Quoted from the KS thank you update:

"We will also continue to raise money on our own webpage, where you will be able to get most of the same, terrific rewards and early access to the game, if for whatever reason you didn’t or couldn’t pledge in the past month. Our shop will accept PayPal and Amazon Payments, as many of you asked. We will continue to add new stretch goals as we can."

:D

berkeltc wrote:Was looking to see where that was. Haven't found that yet.

Update #21 Thank you!

Scroll down to the end of the update where they show that animated picture with the "THANK YOU" banner. Ignore the last two lines of text above the picture. Count one, two, three paragraphs and you are looking at it. ;) :)

The link took me to the main webpage...where I checked before and still can't find it ;) Maybe they haven't implemented it yet. All I know is the button on the main webpage takes me to the Kickstarter page and the kickstarter page takes me to the main webpage.

Edit - I think it might be under the Shop tab on the main website. But it isn't set up yet.

Online Now