Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End

MesoTroniK wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:20 pm
The truth hurts, and he wants to forget about his lies.
With the video that was produced, it wasn't lies. It was just too big a job for one person.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

You misunderstand... Read my first post from earlier in this thread.
MesoTroniK wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:28 pm
CRZgatecrusher wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:15 pm
well we know he's probably not coming back (and I cannot blame him at all for that).
... Why not? I can blame him for that... He said he would do something and then didn't do it. And unlike the game itself which he truly tried to do but could not finish. All he has to do is go to his GitHub repo or whatever, set it to public, write a one paragraph blurb along with the link and post it here and walk away and then choose to ghost this place. A whopping 5 minutes of effort tops.

Josh, I am truly disappointed in you. You really have no excuse regarding the source code. Talk is cheap, and your words are worthless than nothing at all!

If he kills the forums, I lose five years of the REKT RPG I've been working on. I find that to be a terrifying thought. Fortunately I don't think he's going to... not yet at least. The payment date is somewhere around September, if I remember correctly, and that's come and gone for this year without a hiccup.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:50 pm
If he kills the forums, I lose five years of the REKT RPG I've been working on. I find that to be a terrifying thought. Fortunately I don't think he's going to... not yet at least. The payment date is somewhere around September, if I remember correctly, and that's come and gone for this year without a hiccup.
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be safer to move over to somewhere else at this point.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:01 am
Talvieno wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:50 pm
I'm wondering if it wouldn't be safer to move over to somewhere else at this point.
I am not wondering.
Make a copy of the forum database (at least REKT).
Weekly or so. Hopefully you have the rights, otherwise you may need to make a bot and « read/store » the threads.

Flatfingers wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:03 pm
If any parts are to be archived for access later (if possible and acceptable), I'd hope at a minimum they include the REKT, Dev Logs, and Suggestions forums/sub-forums.

SO MUCH good stuff there over the years.
I have the majority if not all of the dev logs backed up on my google drive as both DOC and PDF files (found in my signature). I am hoping that many of the old conversations we have had about gameplay related things are backed up by someone. As the community here has hashed through some very deep topics on these forums which are well worth saving.

Edit: I have not backed up any of the dev logs after January 23, 2015 (The Road to Beta Chapter 2) Since this is the case, I can begin work on archiving the newer devlogs for you all since there seems to be interest in these logs as well.

Online Now