Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 2: Fuhodo Station

0111narwhalz wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:54 am
[IC]Vynkor[/IC]
"When we were… with the gang… we heard something about arming the dock guns. If Fuhudo finds out we're derelict, they won't hesitate. We should probably find some way of either acting like a busy ship so they'll at least try to negotiate, or leaving."
"If they had reason to believe the ship was abandoned, would they not try to salvage what they could, and scrap the rest?
Surely on a station like this, having a ships worth of new materials would prove useful to them.

As others have mentioned, I am for gathering surveillance data from the computers. Perhaps our friend will have proper clearance to help.
However we choose to proceed, we would do well to remember that if they've pillaged the armory, they'll have nothing but the best gear available to them!
While this will not save them from my team, we should expect them to be well-armed."
Last edited by Hema on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breaker of fortune cookies

"So, to t-the computer room it is."
After finishing Lucas' thingy, I order him to follow us and alert us of possible danger. Then I start heading towards the computer room with the rest, moving slowly, peering around corners first, trying to be quiet etc. I hold Spoon at the ready to use as cover should we encounter enemies.
If we make it to the computer room without issues, I check if there's a way to pull up security camera data or data from the external cameras or something.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:23 pm
"So, to t-the computer room it is."
I nod, feeling more than ready to figure out what the hell is happening. First the alternate universe portal-thing, now this?

A crazy part of me wonders if it was really a coincidence that they both happened so close to each other.

"I'll take point," I say, hefting my shotgun.

I follow Brom heading towards the computer room, with my shotgun at the ready. If we encounter any potential enemies, I take cover. If they are hostile, I open fire, shooting the closest one first.
Once we reach the computer room, I make sure the room is clear before taking up a guard position at the door to the hallway.
Last edited by cuisinart8 on Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hapchazzard wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:23 pm
While we're going there, try and send out a 'ping' to locate any active nearby Tartarus PDAs, besides our own
Your ping reveals dozens, perhaps hundreds of active PDAs on the local network. You scroll down the list for a few seconds and it doesn't show any signs of ending. On a whim, you decide to sort by signal strength and set the search functions to "peer-to-peer only" and "maximum signal strength (80% or higher)". This reveals exactly fourteen PDAs. Taking a few steps towards the computer area reveals that the list re-sorts itself in real time as you get nearer/farther to particular units.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:57 pm
Hapchazzard wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:23 pm
While we're going there, try and send out a 'ping' to locate any active nearby Tartarus PDAs, besides our own
Your ping reveals dozens, perhaps hundreds of active PDAs on the local network. You scroll down the list for a few seconds and it doesn't show any signs of ending. On a whim, you decide to sort by signal strength and set the search functions to "peer-to-peer only" and "maximum signal strength (80% or higher)". This reveals exactly fourteen PDAs. Taking a few steps towards the computer area reveals that the list re-sorts itself in real time as you get nearer/farther to particular units.
Inform the others:

"Hey, get a load o' this -"

Show the PDA

"Nearby slates. Not sure if anyone's usin' them, but they're turned on."

Online Now