Return to “General”

Been a While

It's been so long that I spent 5 full minutes trying to navigate out of the announcement forum :ghost: :shh:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Re: Been a While

Detritus wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:59 am
Alt+F4
Un-plug the computer to leave this webpage. :ghost:
cuisinart8 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:26 pm
Welcome back! It's a bit quieter here but we're still kicking!
'Sup :wave:
HowSerendipitous wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:53 pm
:squirrel:
:squirrel:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

BFett wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:33 pm
Hey guys, I'm still around. Mostly on discord overseeing the redux project.
What's redux? :?:
Flatfingers wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:17 am
/wave

Welcome back!
Hello! :wave:

Damocles wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:05 pm
Idunno wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:21 am
What's redux? :?:
Something that seems to have fizzled out.
That's a shame. :(

Cha0zz wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:07 am
Idunno wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:40 pm
Damocles wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:05 pm

Something that seems to have fizzled out.
That's a shame. :(
I think some people were still getting accustomed with the engine, might take a while. So it might not be gone yet!
But what is it? :think:

Talvieno wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:27 am
Plans to recreate LT from scratch in the Godot engine, if I recall correctly.
I take it that has gone great, and there is nothing but sunshine and flowers involved. :ghost:

Online Now