Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Daguerreian Process

Fuck off no way!

Flakes is fucking stronk now

Also hi Aiha! I seem to miss your waves, I don't see you very often in IRC sadly. Perhaps one day we'll catch eachother lol.

In light of the update pics, I did some modelling recently for a portfolio...

<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:17 am
Also hi Aiha! I seem to miss your waves, I don't see you very often in IRC sadly. Perhaps one day we'll catch eachother lol.
Good timing....... I seem to be on one of the waves right now where I actually remember to connect! Also nice picture!

I was thinking of adding an update picture too but mine was so recent it wouldn't be very interesting..... :ghost:

Vivacia wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:18 am
hello snow asked me to post a pic of myself, here's the nicest and most recent one i could find.
you've probably seen this before.
ft georgian tech university tower
BOOOOTSSS AND SKIRRRTTTT

I said it once, I'll say it again. Love the outfit, viv.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now