Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:39 pm
Lucas actually came to mind while I was writing the last update. :D I'd not thought of Lucas before then, but I'm guessing something changed in my head in the three months I was away, lol
"Hey! I've got something for you :D :D It's a bAg full of BULLETS"
*BRRRRRRRRRRT*
"Do you like it? :D :D"

its a BiPoBaBo type machine
bipolar battlebot :D

Sorry for the unexpected hiatus - it was unexpected for me too. I've been dealing with a lot of surprise stuff at home which I may or may not detail here, and also what appears to be winter depression. I thought it would go away after I moved out, but it seems that was just wishful thinking. :P I guess it's just a thing that happens every year. In any case, I'm working on REKT again today and hoping to get a post out soon - and more frequently following this. I need to get caught up with the patreon and wiki anyway, which will take some doing, so I'm going to go full steam ahead towards getting everything done in whatever free time I can find - no matter how fragmented.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:42 am
Sorry for the unexpected hiatus - it was unexpected for me too. I've been dealing with a lot of surprise stuff at home which I may or may not detail here, and also what appears to be winter depression. I thought it would go away after I moved out, but it seems that was just wishful thinking. :P I guess it's just a thing that happens every year. In any case, I'm working on REKT again today and hoping to get a post out soon - and more frequently following this. I need to get caught up with the patreon and wiki anyway, which will take some doing, so I'm going to go full steam ahead towards getting everything done in whatever free time I can find - no matter how fragmented.
Just make sure to not overwork yourself :)
However much we like REKT we value your mental health way above it.
We love you tal!
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Cha0zz wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:35 am
Talvieno wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:42 am
Just make sure to not overwork yourself :)
However much we like REKT we value your mental health way above it.
We love you tal!
What he said! don't kill yourself trying to catch up, and no need to apologize for having IRL stuff come up

...although I'm definitely glad to hear REKT is back in business :P

Okay, so, all the issues with Corona + gf's mom being in dire straits ended up taking up a lot of time, along with some problematic schedules. I'm getting back into this now though. I've been working on refreshing myself to continue the campaign, and the big skill/stat change is still going to happen soon(ish), so I've been working on getting that figured out too. It looks like it's all going to come together shortly. GF's schedule has also changed significantly as of late, which means mine has too - for the better. She teaches ESL to kids in China, as some of you know, and that's been making her go to bed very late at night (past midnight) and only sleep for a few hours before having to get up in the morning - which left me feeling very tired and unmotivated, because we sleep in the same room. :D Now, that's changed: our sleep schedules are back to normal and I'm able to be properly productive.

In short: REKT is starting again, probably within the next few days.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now