Return to “Games”

Re: Noita - Roguelite with pixel physics and crazy magic

This game includes the DEEP MAGIC!
Here is a wand that fires magic missiles, in pairs, the second of is on fire, both leave acid behind. The acid eats stone and other materials and produces flammable gas.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

My latest run. Dino was warning my my superwand would end badly. It did.

edit two days later: More death and destruction! https://i.imgur.com/v83QZj3.mp4 How about a little fire, scarecrow?

Fireball of homing doom! https://v.redd.it/ftodxreov9q31/DASH_480 Sometimes you just want to be sure.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Cha0zz wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:34 am
Ok I bought it, it is awesome and I suck.
:D
I've played over fifty hours and I still haven't won it. :D Can give tips for surviving and getting deeper, but there are no secrets I yet know of to actually winning.

F4wk35 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:46 am
purchase in progress right now! Gonna be awesome :D
Awesome! Can't wait to see your shenanigans as well :D I'll post some of my own later.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

...So...I found a wand of teleportation...unlimited charges! And almost at the start of the mines too!
So I did what every sane cave-dweller would do.

((Edit by Tal to mark as spoilers for people that wish to discover secrets for themselves))
Spoiler:      SHOW
Go back to the surface and see where the right-side end of the world is :D

Apparently it's at the ???...

((Will add an image when imgur decides to load stuff))

Of course, I then wondered where the upper end of the map might be...

Well...I got bored after a while and decided to jump down...

amounting to about...140~ ish seconds of free fall before making a faceplant on the pyramids...I had to create 7 GIF's to document the whole drop...
Last edited by Talvieno on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spoilers
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

Online Now