Return to “Games”

Re: Kerbal Space Program

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:16 pm
the descriptions sound like they're just doing a minor engine overhaul instead of the custom rebuild they'd need to unclusterfork the game properly...
I don't know, depends on how much they do change, there's a bunch of things that don't need to be changed, and a bunch of ways of changing systems that could be fast, easy, and effective.
They are also apparently making modding MORE capable, so if they do open new modding holes, well, it might not actually matter.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);
Re: Kerbal Space Program

IronDuke wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 5:43 pm
KSP 2 was delayed till late 2021. :cry:
Not unexpected.
The initial delay to late 2020 was in part driven by their move into the Squad building.
Which meant they had direct access to the KSP1 developers.

And they framed it as the scope being increased.

Either A) They screwed something up, and have to rewrite a bunch of stuff to fix it.
or B) They got more budget when they realized just how big this was going to be, and now have a bigger scope too.

Me? I'm hoping for B, adding MORE to KSP2? Yes please!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now