Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

TotallyNotHuman wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:54 pm
Tal: For the record (since the mission thread is softlocked) I really appreciate your understanding of my current situation and I'll do the things if I need to be away from REKT for an extended period of time.

Things should be slowly settling down though, I've got a (somewhat retarded) math exam on Tuesday and then it's all end-of-the-year stuff from then.
Of course :) Best of luck on the exam!
F4wk35 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 6:35 am
*Wipes tear* It's just...so majestic!
I can't take credit for that line. "Like an eagle... piloting a blimp" is a line from Portal 2. :P I just wanted to make the reference because it was fitting. Also worth noting that the LT discord had had some mention of Portal 2 recently, and it came to mind more easily as a result.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Okay:

I talked with TotallyNotHuman and he says his IRL is too busy right now for him to play, so I'm pulling his character for now. He's idling in a bar, or he joined a local gang, or fell asleep in a corner, or got lost in a warehouse, or some such thing.

That means Cornflakes is up, with Yuuji Sajaki. Already talked to him, he says he's ready to play. :D
Cornflakes: Yuuji Sajaki gets an extra 2500 credits and 750 stat+skill points. We'll say he arrived earlier on the station from the Nemesis post-cryo, shipping along with the REKT vets (sans Anabais, as she's not feeling so hot right now). The REKT vets went in pretty loud. They were attacked, there was a firefight, Yuuji got separated from the others. By the purest of coincidences, Yuuji happens to be near one of the REKT squads right now. I'll let you and the other players work that out. Make sure you read up on the briefing if you haven't. I'll put you in next turn.

All I need to know: what you're doing with your loadout and stat/skill points (if anything) and where you want me to put Yuuji on the station.

(Final note: I'm not going to be able to give Yuuji the extra 200 creds that the others received; wouldn't make sense with the story.)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now