Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Conference Room

cuisinart8 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:56 pm
"SCAMPS, do we have any intel on who might be useful to seek out? Going in with no information about who we might be looking for seems like a recipe for disaster."
A recipe for disaster? It probably is. That's why I'm sending you and not someone valuable.

Beta contacted someone over the comms during the last mission. Seeking them out might be worthwhile.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

[IC]Frank[/IC]

Frank throws a confused and slightly expectant glance at Caleb, who seems in a quite lively discussion with Saoirse.

'Uhm, Caleb? About that team...?'
"Frank, esteemed worker, I see you are not the one for too much excitement. Would you consider going to the docks with me?"
He then throws a short apologetic and puzzled look at the portly man with a fondness of the FSM.
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

[IC]Saoirse[/IC]
I look up at Frank.
"Hm? Yeah, you're coming with us, right? I promise I won't electrocute you this time around that was an accident I was aiming for the drake..."
I mumble, and awkwardly scrape my throat, before softly continuing
"Anyway, we're perhaps less likely to get into... disputes as some other people here."
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:52 am
I look up at Frank.
"Hm? Yeah, you're coming with us, right? I promise I won't electrocute you this time around that was an accident I was aiming for the drake..."
I mumble, and awkwardly scrape my throat, before softly continuing
"Anyway, we're perhaps less likely to get into... disputes as some other people here."
[IC]Frank[/IC]

Frank gives Saoirse a thankful smile at the confirmation which turns into a puzzled frown at her mumbling.
'What was tha-? Electro...?'

He turns away a bit with a slightly mortified grimace.
'Urgh, she heard of that...how should I have known how the microwave would act?!?

With a slightly forced smile he looks back at her.
'Yes, I do hope it'll go a bit calmer...'
- - - - - - - -

I give Saoirse and Frank a confused look before deciding that whatever bizarre incident they're talking about is probably best left in the past. I shake my head slightly and speak up.

"Yeah, you're welcome to come along, Frank. I definitely won't turn down the extra set of hands."

"And I'm definitely hoping things'll go better for us, the last thing we need is to get into a firefight in a market of all places." I grimace at the thought of how ridiculous that would end up being.

F4wk35 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:09 am
[IC]Frank[/IC]

He then throws a short apologetic and puzzled look at the portly man with a fondness of the FSM.
Understand the apologetic look, listen to the chatter, and smile back at Frank.

"It's all right., Frank. Saoirse and Bob are good people, and faithful crewmates. You'll be in a good company if you go with them."

"Caleb, Esteemed Warrior. It is very likely that I would not be able to pass by the market square; would you be so kind as to buy a large pack of pasta if you happen to come across it? I shall reimburse any expenses, of course. In fact, I'll transfer some credits to you right away, if you choose to accept."

Look at people around.

Shiver me timbers, seems like it's either following the ninja-spawn, or going with those two.

Approach Vynkor and the shady, even if attractive, woman at her side. Nod at Vynka. Look at the shady woman.

"I believe we have not been properly introduced. Call me Ishmael. Doctor Ishmael. I am but a humble servant of His Noodliness, our Lord, the FSM. And you are...?"
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.

"Buck, It is indeed a rare opportunity to join up with a legend such as myself,
and to be asked to do so twice must feel nothing short of heavenly bliss!
However now is not the time to be shocked into inaction.
Though you may doubt your abilities, I see much potential in you!
You have proven yourself to be a promising pupil,
and I'd like to have you by my side for this mission!
Will you join me on my quest to obtain glory and fame, and resources for our ship and crew?"

((Yes, I would like for Brom and Buck to team up.))
Last edited by Hema on Fri May 17, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breaker of fortune cookies

outlander wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 10:29 am
"Caleb, Esteemed Warrior. It is very likely that I would not be able to pass by the market square; would you be so kind as to buy a large pack of pasta if you happen to come across it? I shall reimburse any expenses, of course. In fact, I'll transfer some credits to you right away, if you choose to accept."
I blink, momentarily taken aback by the strange request. "Uh, sure, if I have time I'll try and grab some, I guess."

Hema wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:31 pm
"Buck,
While looking at my PDA, get startled by Brom and look up
Hema wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:31 pm
It is indeed a rare opportunity to join up with a legend such as myself,
and to be asked to do so twice must feel nothing short of heavenly bliss!
However now is not the time to be shocked into inaction.
Though you may doubt your abilities, I see much potential in you!
You have proven yourself to be a promising pupil,
and I'd like to have you by my side for this mission!
Will you join me on my quest to obtain glory and fame, and resources for our ship and crew?"

((Yes, I would like for Brom and Buck to team up.))
"Heh, I think you meant to ask if you could join me, n' of course, I dun' see no problem with that. You didn't do so bad back on squidworld, 'cept of course that one time you got knocked out by that lil' green thing."

Smirk at the last remark

cuisinart8 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:00 pm
I blink, momentarily taken aback by the strange request. "Uh, sure, if I have time I'll try and grab some, I guess."
[IC]Frank[/IC]

Frank's eyes widen, this is almost like the request Cho made before the last mission!
Which reminded him...(dreadfully)...that the girl might come back fod the very same request...
- - - - - - - -

Online Now