Return to “Announcements”

Re: The End

Josh... do not lose hope!
I've been lurking in these forums for the past 5 years, reading this and that every once in a while, to remind myself of a beautiful dream... your dream, Josh. It was and still is exceptional.
You've made miracles happen, we've all seen it time and time again. Your constant desire to achieve more and more was an inspiration! Yet, you were never satisfied with what you achieved and that seems to have led you on a downwards spiral.

Limit Theory seemed like a functioning game back when you released the development updates videos and it has grown tremendously since!
Re: The End

Ah, I read this announcement with such sadness...

Everybody's already said it much better than I ever could. Josh, I salute you. LT was a great dream, and you put everything you had into realizing it, but real life and personal happiness are way, way more important.

Community - I salute you too. I was only ever a lurker, but it's been fascinating to read the erudite discussions on so many different topics over the past few years. I didn't expect to still be lurking, but here I am, popping out of the shadows again to say hi, and thanks...

GZ

Online Now