Return to “Everything & Anything”

I Got Married

I know the mood is dark but I got married September 14th. Super happy. Honeymoon is at the end of October to go to Walt Disney World. Never been there. Lots to see I’m sure! Weeeeeee. I didn’t want to hijack any threads with this knowledge.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus
Re: I Got Married

Congratulations, Charley!! :D You deserve it. I hope you have fun down there! Keep in mind, though, the rides are all slow - it's less about the rides and more about the atmosphere/scenery/food, according to my girlfriend. She also wants to know which hotel you're staying at. (And she says she's jealous. :lol: )
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: I Got Married

Congrats man, I got married as well last year and don't regret it; it's a difficult decision to make and it's definitely an error to rush towards this goal, but if you really love that person and if you've already started living with them as to learn their habits and lifestyle, than it can actually be a great thing in your life. I hope you enjoyed the trip!

Online Now