Return to “General”

Re: Buy real European documents, Buy original US passport, Buy registered IELTS certificate

I had Taiya kill the bot, and she moved its posts to the Recycle Bin™. I need to restart Taiya so she catches these again, but she's currently running on someone else's server. If I make her quit, I don't have the ability to start her back, so I'm waiting for them to do that for me.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: Buy real European documents, Buy original US passport, Buy registered IELTS certificate

vector67 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:17 am
I'm rather amused by the fact that you can buy a "baptism certificate". It's like the ultimate fake. I swear I was baptised see, here's the certificate! I must ask what situation someone would ask for your baptism certificate?
*cracks knuckles*
When you want to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation, and when you want to get ordained as a priest :3 And when you want an official marriage in the Catholic Church. Unless your priest is not very interested in the rules.

And that's about it, I think XD
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Online Now