Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Glad you guys liked it. :D I was really hoping it would live up to the hype.

Trigger: Accepted! I'll get Marina on the wiki. :thumbup: (Figured I ought to say it here in an official capacity, even though I've accepted through IRC already. Better for the records.)

In the meantime: Grimm? If you're watching and ready, we can get you moving in the Nemesis thread now. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Spoilered because no longer relevant
Spoiler:      SHOW
Name: Yuuji Sajaki
Personal Information: Sajaki a spindly looking humanoid and heavily augmented. His whole body is covered in black artificial skin not quite shiny, not quite matte, kinda hard to focus on visually. Face is mostly featureless besides the eyes which seem to look out of whats looking like an ancient clichè ninja face mask. Unless he's talking or cracking one of his (mostly disturbing) face splitting grins his mouth is practically impossible to spot without scanning equipment.
Originating from one of the Rimworlds which got cut off from FTL capabilities and thus mainstream humanity. In the three hundred years of isolation the colony built a small empire of a couple of systems, linked by highly relativistic sublight ships. Yuuji spent most of his subjective life on such ships and about 150 years of "real" time while doing so. Time between stops was mostly spent in training sims and in the surgery being stuffed full with specops training and equipment to be used groundside by the highest bidder and for entertainment.
Personality: generally "weird" from never having been part of any culture but the relativistic crew one, which was mostly built around being on their own and filthy rich and heavily augmented compared to the system bound populations. And on exploring every corner of human (pop) culture that has ever existed.
Reason your character got REKT: Tartarus wasnt the highest bidder after the reintegration, they very forcefully insisted on his services. (or maybe they just wanted him somewhere where he cant harm them as much)
Stats:
  Energy: 1
  Durability: 0
  Maneuverability: 1
  Hacking: 0
  Computer: -1
  PSI Unit: -1
  Robotics: -1
  Engines: 0
Skills:
  Charisma: -2
  Intuition: 0
  Handiwork: 1
  Conventional: 1
  Unconventional: 1
  Exotics: -2
  General Knowledge: 0
  Auxiliary: -2

Purchases:
  Plasma Bomb Launcher (0 creds)
  Electron Sword (0 creds)
  Electrolaser (2000 creds)
  Cargo Pod (1000 creds)
  Nanite-Sealed Suit (1000 creds)
  Painkillers (1000 creds)
Last edited by Cornflakes_91 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

As I mentioned in IRC, you need to alter your reason for being sent to Tartarus so it matches REKT lore. I'll accept then. :) Everything else is all right.

Grimm has had three days to respond (I did message him), so that means we're going to the next possible candidate. In this case, EmpressLexi with Evie. EmpressLexi has postponed her turn, so we're moving to Vivacia.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

no longer relevant
Spoiler:      SHOW
Name: Yuuji Sajaki
Personal Information: Sajaki a spindly looking humanoid and heavily augmented. His whole body is covered in black artificial skin not quite shiny, not quite matte, kinda hard to focus on visually. Face is mostly featureless besides the eyes which seem to look out of whats looking like an ancient clichè ninja face mask. Unless he's talking or cracking one of his (mostly disturbing) face splitting grins his mouth is practically impossible to spot without scanning equipment.
Originating from one of the Rimworlds which got cut off from FTL capabilities and thus mainstream humanity. In the three hundred years of isolation the colony built a small empire of a couple of systems, linked by highly relativistic sublight ships. Yuuji spent most of his subjective life on such ships and about 150 years of "real" time while doing so. Time between stops was mostly spent in training sims and in the surgery being stuffed full with specops training and equipment to be used groundside by the highest bidder and for entertainment.
Personality: generally "weird" from never having been part of any culture but the relativistic crew one, which was mostly built around being on their own and filthy rich and heavily augmented compared to the system bound populations. And on exploring every corner of human (pop) culture that has ever existed.
Reason your character got REKT: Sajaki had been paid to sabotage a TARTARUS research facility, but something went wrong and he got discovered. During the hunt he slipped and got trapped in a cryocapsule. Turns out the research was cryotech. The guards found it so hilarious and convenient to have a free test subject that they froze him in "his" capsule. He got his current situation explained to him during a sim session. "Welcome to tartarus sucker"
Stats:
  Energy: 1
  Durability: 0
  Maneuverability: 1
  Hacking: 0
  Computer: -1
  PSI Unit: -1
  Robotics: -1
  Engines: 0
Skills:
  Charisma: -2
  Intuition: 0
  Handiwork: 1
  Conventional: 1
  Unconventional: 1
  Exotics: -2
  General Knowledge: 0
  Auxiliary: -2

Purchases:
  Plasma Bomb Launcher (0 creds)
  Electron Sword (0 creds)
  Electrolaser (2000 creds)
  Cargo Pod (1000 creds)
  Nanite-Sealed Suit (1000 creds) (in nice and stealthy black)
  Painkillers (1000 creds)
Last edited by Cornflakes_91 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Online Now