Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The "I'm gonna be away..." thread

I'll be off the forum and IRC this week. I've managed, partly through procrastination and partly through taking on too much stuff, to pile up an absolute boatload of work. I have to take a few days to work on it all and get everything done.

I'll be back Monday or Sunday, depending on exhaustion levels. :P

Take care everyone. o7
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Recent events have finally come to a head, and I'm going up to be with Stardust as her father passes and during the funeral - leaving in about two hours at this point. I'll probably be away from the forum and IRC for a while. Not sure how long, and to what extent. Things are really uncertain right now and I'm not entirely sure what I'm getting myself into. Never done this before. :P We'll see how things turn out. I'll try to keep the interested folks here updated on events. It may be all touch and go. I have a ticket back home set for the 26th, but it's 50/50 whether I'll use it. That's both a good and bad thing. :lol: Wish me luck.

Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

I'm back in Georgia.

Her dad died while I was on my first flight of two, on my way up there. :( Didn't make it in time. I did the best I could supporting her and being there for her emotionally. We had the funeral and her family wanted me to be a pallbearer. Not really that much happened beyond that (although that's a lot of "happening" even without anything else). I wanted to stay longer, but a nasty combination of events and circumstances made me come home - even a week earlier than was intended.

Adventure has ended, and I am very tired. And yes, I had Kenshi :P But I rarely had the opportunity to play it.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now