Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: [Josh] Monday, June 11, 2018

Flatfingers wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:10 pm
If you wouldn't mind, Tal, please also ask if there's anything we out here can do that would be helpful.
I'll do that. I ask him every time I write him a PM for more things to do, though, and he rarely responds to those requests, so... fair warning: he may not have anything to give you guys to do either. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Josh, if you read this, say hi, and also, you're severely under utilizing your community manager. We love you, and that's why you need to be smacked upside the head sometimes <3 ;)
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

0111narwhalz wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:13 pm
JoshParnell wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:06 pm
Hey guys, sorry for not getting a log out yet..I'm not kill :) Have had a busy month though, and am still not to a good logging point, regrettably. Give me one more week! :angel:

<3
Joshpost of Expectation Management +2
Additional Stress +1
Additional Perceived expectation +1
Chance for post occurring later than anticipated +1
Chance that community will be happy with whatever is shown +4

JoshParnell wrote:
Hey guys, sorry for not getting a log out yet..I'm not kill :) Have had a busy month though, and am still not to a good logging point, regrettably. Give me one more week! :angel:

<3
This is a post/status report.

You see how easy it is to make a post even when you have no time or nothing to say. You could even write a small macro to remind you and propose a non-commiting procedurally generated sentence, and never miss a biweekly deadline again!

CSE wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:09 am
JoshParnell wrote:

<3
This is a post/status report.

You see how easy it is to make a post even when you have no time or nothing to say. You could even write a small macro to remind you and propose a non-commiting procedurally generated sentence, and never miss a biweekly deadline again!
What he said. Plus if you include some random words in the sentence generator you could get some awesomeness like 'I couldn't do a log because my tentacles are on fire'.

Online Now