Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: [Josh] Friday, March 9, 2018

I am summoned! :wave:

And: yes, I do indeed know another deadline has passed us by. I've been trying to get in contact with Lindsey and Josh to push them to update with a devlog but it's been more difficult than usual to reach them lately. I'm doing everything I can, though, on multiple fronts. I just have to be annoying enough. :D
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

I hereby declare these the Conjuration and Incantation forums until such time as a devlog is posted. If they don't have to keep to a schedule, we don't have to keep to a topic :twisted:

Taiya, summon the spirit of Stephen Hawking!
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Dear brothers in arms! We must hold fast our faith in the Node. His power is what brought us here as it surrounds us and binds us together. Fear not for the devs will appear precisely when they mean to! Being never early nor late, they shall come in a mighty flash of awe inspiring power. We hath been through darker times my friends. Darker times indeed. Doth thou not recall the age of darkness where our precious fought the great beast? Do we now stand here in anguish and anger as the presents of the Node remains absent from us? What shall we do, my brothers? Shall we assemble a grand army? Or shall we shout to the heavens and send forth our appointed diplomat? The choice is yours. As for myself, I shall chronicle these events to the best of my abilities and add them to the great tome of "The Great Fast".

Today I had a brezel and sausage with sweet mustard, followed by vanilla icecream with hot raspberries and cream. Nothing to fancy, but still very delicious. The weather kinda sucks in late March but I guess in two or three months people will complain about to hot conditions anyway. That brings me to more important topics, what will I eat tomorrow and how did Captain America withstand Thanos´s hand in the trailer? There are more mysteries out there in the world then waiting for another monday.
Was not there.

Tycow wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:31 am
*WHOOOOOSH*

The sound of another deadline whizzing by. :D

/me attempts Tal summoning ritual

Any news, Tal?
I have news.
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (18.75 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
Ever wondered how much a promise is worth? Look up, you have your answer right there.

And in case there are people in doubt about what i mean? There was a promise to the community. But it was more important to ignore the community.

Xyloq wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:48 am
Snip
I'd recommend a nice and quick chilli. Doesn't even have to be that spicy. Just some ground beef, onion, yellow bell pepper, vegetable stock and mashed tomatoes. Don't know about the trailer, I kinda grew distant to superhero movies in the past few years. But hey. Tastes differ.
I enjoyed the two parter primere of the new horsegarbage season and absolutely love the fact that equestrian schools (even those ran by monarchy) must be regulated by the relevant association.
[hypes internälly]

Flatfingers wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:16 pm
Hyperion wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:17 am
I hereby declare these the Conjuration and Incantation forums until such time as a devlog is posted. If they don't have to keep to a schedule, we don't have to keep to a topic :twisted:

Wait... so if I ask a wiz to FOD me, that will happen?

(points to anyone who gets this without looking it up)
Field Of Dreams? :)
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Naed wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:31 pm
Tycow wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:31 am
*WHOOOOOSH*

The sound of another deadline whizzing by. :D

/me attempts Tal summoning ritual

Any news, Tal?
I have news.

Capture.PNG

Ever wondered how much a promise is worth? Look up, you have your answer right there.

And in case there are people in doubt about what i mean? There was a promise to the community. But it was more important to ignore the community.
Well, when it comes to RL, and money (i. e. surviving) it's only natural we are last on the list.
Go Lindsey GOOO! :lol:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Online Now