Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: [Josh] Thursday, January 18, 2018

News on the next devlog:
Due to health-related issues, this week will be without a devlog like last time. I'm lacking some details, but I know for sure that Lindsey is quite sick, and it sounds like Josh may be as well. Things are still moving forward (albeit slowly), but they aren't in the proper headspace to do anything people-related right now. It looks like there will likely be a log next week, though. :thumbup:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 pm
News on the next devlog:
Due to health-related issues, this week will be without a devlog like last time. I'm lacking some details, but I know for sure that Lindsey is quite sick, and it sounds like Josh may be as well. Things are still moving forward (albeit slowly), but they aren't in the proper headspace to do anything people-related right now. It looks like there will likely be a log next week, though. :thumbup:
I'm sorry to hear that :( Get well soon crew!
Shoot ALL the things!

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 pm
News on the next devlog:
Hope they get well soon
procedurally generated comment

Online Now