Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Sorry about the delay, guys. :P Had to do the Kickstarter update for Josh, and that took a good deal of time. Then there's some other things I'm doing as a side-project for later in the campaign... annnndddd I'm going to get started on the post now in earnest. Side note: really happy with the "soft lock" thing. I should've started doing that ages ago. The discussion in the mission thread at the moment is gold. :lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Is it just me, or is the difficulty of the mission noticeably ramped up compared to an average GTD mission? You would usually be able to survive a GTD mission unless you did something really stupid, but this mission is actually starting to feel like a proper challenge, and it's starting to dawn on me that it's completely possible that we might fail the mission/ get TPK'd.

Dinosawer wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:51 am
(( Yeah I noticed he sneakily edited that into the wiki today.
You now also suddenly have a weapon too many. :ghost: ))
We talked about it and discovered it was a conflict between my ideas vs Dino's ideas of what the exosuit should be capable of (I wasn't as clear as I should've been, and he didn't know to ask). I didn't actually notice that Lemons had a weapon too many - I thought he didn't. As such, to keep from retconning things that have been going the entire mission, the exosuit will now let you potentially carry an extra weapon, but you still can't shoot any more on a turn than you could without it.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Also, in light of this, maybe you should specify in the psi helmet page whether it gives you extra attacks on top of the extra carry capacity you have.
(Not sure whether it should - it doesn't give roll bonus like the exoskeleton but it does let you carry 2 more things and not 1...)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now