Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

F4wk35 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:58 am
"I have to say, Brom, that I actually wanted to fly around the first ridge closer to the ground so we might be able to spot and prepare in case they decided to send a squad directly over the canyon...Though anyway. I will meet up with you again after I took a look at lemon's stellaplex-harness...
((I'll put in possible fighting actions when Brom's plan is set and his actions planned))
"As a master assassin, I believe I would have noticed any approaching enemies while I was gunning down that last fighter.
The map says the coast is clear, so I say we go for it. Only after we get everything ready of though. I still have to look through this poor souls' wrecked fighter.
It just tears me up inside that we couldn't have met on better terms. I will try and find comfort in the fact that at least one of them died well."

Examine the wreckage more closely to see if I can find anything useful.
If I find anything useful that's small enough to carry back to my ship, put it in my backpack.
Also look for small pieces of scrap that I might be able to twist together to make something. ((Still looking to make Jimmy something))

If there are any useful parts that are too large to fit into my ship, offer to carry them back to Saoirse's cargo pod.
"If you'd like, I can help you carry the parts. I'm quite strong you know. Runs in the family."

After looting the wreckage, return to my ship and check for the results of my scan.
Breaker of fortune cookies

Brom wrote: "As a master assassin, I believe I would have noticed any approaching enemies while I was gunning down that last fighter.
As much as I'm glad to not having to worry about bob for a moment...this guy's a megalomaniac...

*Sigh*
"Fine, we'll do it your way then. Perhaps some weapons of the fighter are still usable or something...might be worth a try, but I'm busy with getting a harness for my ship..."
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

"Anyway - Brom, you do remember we were supposed to bring one of them back alive, right? Instead of shooting them all on sight?"
I sigh, and check the ship for other valuables (maybe one of the hiltorel's airshields still works? Or other infantry gear in the cockpits?) and take them. If it's portable and I can use it, I put it in my backpack, otherwise in my cargo pod.
If Brom finds something large he wants to put in my cargo pod, I help him do so.
While doing this, I whistle Rocky Road to dublin.
After that, I get back into my CASKET and prepare to take off again.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:25 pm
Cha0zz wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:04 am
Bob says we go to K10 and attack landed mean guys.
"Okay, but we should probably wait for Gearhead to fix Lemons' ship before we do that."
"Okay Soairse-Boss"
"But do we really need Lemons? Bob not like taste of lemons. lemons are stupid yellow things"

Keep an eye on the location of the nacelle for about half a turn, then get bored and start looking around in my cockpit opening lockers (if there are any) etc. ((hoping to find the elusive rubber duck :V)) while humming over the comms channel.

Should I notice a bad guy:
- Shoot it with my turreted particle gun (1 shot)
- then find cover
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now