Return to “General”

Re: IRC

Hyperion wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:15 am
We're genuinely unhappy about it too, we miss you victor!
Thanks, Hyperion! I always had the impression that everyone slipped into the arms of Morpheus when I logged in. :D

I've gone back to blaming Nathan for his tardiness in resolving this matter. ;) :angel:

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:59 am
I'm doing my best to get it resolved, Victor. Mibbit and Kiwiirc are the ones that aren't cooperating any longer. I can't get their support staff to listen or communicate.
I understand, Nathan. We obviously don't rank very highly on their list of priorities. Come the day when Limit Theory shines forth in all its magnificence they will hide their heads in shame.

:shifty: I was actually thinking "Come the revolution...etc." but it seemed overly harsh. Although a good spanking might be beneficial in helping them to resolve their obviously flawed customer relations skills. :angel:

A few years back, when I was on Oolite IRC, I used ChatZilla - is that still going?
We pray for one last landing
On the globe that gave us birth
Let us rest our eyes on the fleecy skies
And the cool, green hills of Earth

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:34 am
It's not mibbit or kiwiirc, and it's a lot messier, but for the time being, this site should work for connecting to IRC: https://webchat.gamesurge.net
I won't have a chance to indulge in chat tonight, Nathan, as I've been invited to a fireworks extravaganza. But thanks for the work on the temporary solution. :thumbup: :angel:

Edit: A private family function which will fulfill my need for pretty lights. :D

Cody - I think that's primarily for Firefox, so I'm unable to test it. I switched back to Chrome around six months ago.

Victor - I hope you enjoy yourself! :) It sounds like it'll be great. I also look forward to getting to talk to you on IRC again in the future... and I haven't forgotten that I need to reply to your PMs. I've just been swamped lately.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:23 pm
Victor - I hope you enjoy yourself! It sounds like it'll be great. I also look forward to getting to talk to you on IRC again in the future... and I haven't forgotten that I need to reply to your PMs. I've just been swamped lately.
I did enjoy myself, Nathan. :D Fireworks are a hideous waste of money but I've always enjoyed them. :)

Well, at least I know your temporary solution works and I can ramble on to myself in IRC again. *chuckle* I'm aware of how swamped you are at the moment, my friend, so take your time with the replies. :angel:

Online Now