Return to “Games”

Cogmind

Was browsing around the other day and found this.

Seems cool- but the last time I splurged on an indie game I was mildly disappointed and can't convince myself to throw 30 USD at something I have no way to vet. Saving my entertainment budget for the steam summer sale. :)

Cogmind is a turn-based game featuring a really deep component based customization system and animated ASCII graphics. The developer also seems to be working on an XCOM clone as well- along with a couple of other projects I haven't really looked at.
Libertas per Technica
Re: Cogmind

Graf wrote:Was browsing around the other day and found this.

Seems cool- but the last time I splurged on an indie game I was mildly disappointed and can't convince myself to throw 30 USD at something I have no way to vet. Saving my entertainment budget for the steam summer sale. :)

Cogmind is a turn-based game featuring a really deep component based customization system and animated ASCII graphics. The developer also seems to be working on an XCOM clone as well- along with a couple of other projects I haven't really looked at.
I did not realize how much I wanted this until I read the title. :ghost: :shh:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Re: Cogmind

I bought this a few months back, a solid Roguelike.
The coder is exceptional, and his dev diaries were truly inspiring.
(Ever wonder where Cinder came from? :3)

It's worth it if you like roguelikes.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now