Return to “Dev Logs”

Re: Thursday, August 31, 2017

Victor Tombs wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:56 pm
I'll add that you're fortunate to have a Community Manager who works as hard as Nathan does, Josh.
He's also fortunate to have a community that tolerates him repeatedly falling into the habit of neglecting us. But he risks trying our patience... :shifty:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:43 pm
Victor Tombs wrote:
I'll add that you're fortunate to have a Community Manager who works as hard as Nathan does, Josh.
He's also fortunate to have a community that tolerates him repeatedly falling into the habit of neglecting us. But he risks trying our patience... :shifty:
I feel like we’re in the matrix. “We’ve done this 43 times. We’ve become exceedingly good at it.” (Ya I messed up the quote). We’ve been here before.

That said, this feels different. Like there’s something big coming. I hope I’m right.

But you can’t help but be disappointed when josh goes quiet. It’s frustrating.
Shoot ALL the things!

Hyperion wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:43 pm
Victor Tombs wrote:
Yes, I agree, Hyperion. I've always said this Community is very special. :angel:
davidparadis wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:57 pm
this feels different. Like there’s something big coming. I hope I’m right.
So do I, davidparadis. I would enjoy seeing one of your videos featuring such an event. :)

Grumblesaur wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:21 pm
Come now, it's only been a month. You've all faced longer droughts. Think of how far you've come. :ghost:
Hmm....while WE have faced much longer droughts in the past from Josh, Grumblesaur, some of us were hoping that more consistency had returned in his dealings with his Community....as Josh had promised they would not that long ago. It's all well and good that Adam occasionally drops in and gives his two cents worth but the last time I looked Limit Theory was a project by Josh Parnell. It would help maintain credibility if the coding warrior himself kept his promises.

As I said before a CM can only work with the information he's given. While I have every faith that Adam is doing a fine job in his capacity as a programmer on the project, IMO it really needs Josh to keep his promises and be here consistently or let his capable CM do what he was appointed to do. :angel:

Cmon, Josh got back so many times, no one in his right mind can question his ability to tell you thats never going to happen again. I am still intrigued by the thought that Adam is just a split personality of Josh, but I can also live with two different people working on the project, at least it doubles the chances of feedback.

I guess we are at the finish line and Limit Theory is released soon.....again?
Was not there.

Well hopefully we hear something from Josh fairly soon. I would like to know how quickly old code is being added to lil'T so that I have a general idea of when beta might be. It's also difficult to gauge how quickly development is progressing when time between updates is not consistent.

Online Now